They say that to travel, is to live. We think this is true. Traveling is one of the best things you can add to your lifestyle.
Not only do our beard products help you as you travel, we have also come up with the perfect travel list for you as a bearded man! These destinations are beautiful and should be on everyone’s bucket list, however, we picked these places just for the bearded man
- South Africa The hippie trend is becoming more and more popular in South Africa. If you are young and into fashion then this is the perfect place for you to be. To add on that, South Africa is one of the only countries in Africa that really celebrates Movember. We think you should make your way down around that time when Movember and summer are just beginning!
- 2. Bulgaria While enjoying a rich culture of music, food and dance, you also get to enjoy being in a culture where facial hair is celebrated. No one will be asking you to shave because the countries grooming preference is to grow it out! Bulgarian men have been growing out their beards and moustaches for generations and the women love it! They especially love moustaches so if you are growing one out then this is the best place for you to visit.3. Seattle, Washington
- Beards are grown all over the United States but we decided to zero in on this city because they go the extra mile to celebrate facial hair. The beard is a popular trend in this cold city. Probably because it keeps the men warm in a place where the hottest it can get is about 18°C. The best time to travel to this windy city is in the month of February. This is because they host the Beard and Stache Fest during this month. They have activities and contests all celebrating the bearded man and the best part is that this goes on for an entire month!
- 4. Germany
- This was one of the first countries to start hosting beard festivals and competitions. They caught on to the beard trend way before many other countries and have stuck to the trend for years. They also host beard festivals all year round in different areas of the country.
- Spanish Speaking Countries Have you watched anything at all from any Spanish speaking country? One thing you will always notice is that most of the men wear beards. We take this to mean that these countries must love beards, and therefore are a bearded man’s travel destination. This is not just Spain and Mexico. This category is much wider because there are 21 of these countries (Spanish Speaking Countries). From Argentina to Venezuela, you get a whole list of countries to explore. The beautiful people, buildings, good food, music dancing are all a bonus to the love of beards!
Our products are designed to care for your beard and skin underneath it through all seasons. This makes them a must have in your travel bag.
Mandevu’s got you through your travels!
Words: Ciku Kimani