- ‘He who sacrifices his beard for a woman deserves neither’ – Anonymous.
This quote explains itself. If you must shave off your beard for someone else, then they are not the right fit for you.
2. ‘A man without a moustache is like a cup of tea without sugar’ – Anonymous.
A moustache/ goatee/ full beard adds a little sweetness to a face.
3. Life is like a moustache, it can be wonderful and terrible, but it always tickles’ – Nora Roberts.
This life is full of wonder and pain all at the same time. Although the waves can be quite hectic at times, they are all mostly laughable once you overcome.
4. ‘The scruffier your beard, the sharper you need to dress’- Ashton Kutcher.
There is a thin line between a scruffy beard and a hobo beard. You can grow a scruffy (shabby & untidy) beard, but you will have to put in 10 times more work to make sure that you don’t look dirty.
The simplest solution would be to groom so that you can wear your sweatpants and t-shirt with no worries.
5. ‘Grow with care, wear with pride’ – Anonymous.
Care for your beard like you care for your body and mind. Wash, moisturize and comb your beard regularly and wear that beautiful beard with pride.
6. ‘Men don’t cry, they water their beard!’ – Anonymous.
Important to note– men should always express themselves. Gone are the days when a man had to act tough when he was going through the most.
Here is a little joke to share the next time the waterworks start.
7. ‘Love your beard and it will love you back.’ – Anonymous.
Take care of your beard and it will take care of you. There are so many benefits to growing a beard- Reasons to Grow a Beard.
But first, you must take care of it so that it can be at its best.
8. ‘Beards – saving the husbands from ill-timed expressions since eternity.’ – Shahenshah Hafeez Khan
A beard acts as a shield of some sort and can come in handy when you need to hide your expression to avoid any drama.
9. A goatee is to beards what diamonds are to ornaments. – Pawan Mishra
It’s not secret that we love a full beard. A beard adds a little sparkle to your look
10. It’s a weird thing, beards now. I’ll be in east London, and lads come up to me: ‘Yo man, what beard oil do you use?’ I’m like, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’ It’s just laziness. -Rag’n’Bone Man
A quote from the older generation. Now we do it even better by taking care of our beards as we grow them.
Mandevu’s got your quotes!
Words: Ciku Kimani