Most of the time, we like to share content that is informative and supportive of your beard growth journey.
Other times, we just want to give you vibes and a good laugh, here are some funny/relatable quotes to do just that.
- I don’t always know what I’m doing, but my beard is on point – Anonymous
To be fair, everyone’s guessing in this journey of life. Why not have a glorious beard along the way?
- I have a terrible feeling that, because I am wearing a white beard and sitting in the back of the theatre, you expect me to tell you the truth about something. These are the cheap seats, not Mt. Sinai – Anonymous
Something about a beard makes you look capable and knowledgeable. It only gets more intense as the greys come in so get used to being asked to problem-solve just because you’re a member of the beard fam.
- There is always a period when a man with a beard shaves it off. This period does not last. He returns headlong to his beard – Jean Cocteau
Is this a fact?
- You can’t do comedy with a beard – Alexei Sayle
This is obviously not true but it’s hilarious! This should not deter anyone in the bearded fam from pursuing their dreams of becoming a comedian, it is just another stereotype about how facial hair can make you seem very serious.
- Kissing a man with a beard is like is a lot like going to a picnic. You don’t mind going through a little bush to get there – Minnie Pearl
It has been said that beards can scratch or irritate a partner’s skin during intimate moments.
As long as you are using your beard products religiously, you have nothing to worry about.
- You know what I like about a beard? You can always look contemplative – Joshua Jackson
This one’s for the bearded men that love to stroke their beards.
P.S., don’t do this. It can cause infections or itching, instigated by the little germs that get stuck underneath your fingernails.
– I haven’t seen my face since I started growing my beard, which was when I was a teenager, almost; I never shaved. So I don’t really know what I look like – Richie Havens
You don’t have to live like this. Check out Mandevu’s Guide to Choosing a Beard Style (Part 1) to help you determine a beard style that brings out your features and compliments your face rather than hiding it.
Mandevu’s got your quotes.
Words: Ciku Kimani