The first edition of the beard quotes got so much love we thought to write a second edition. Enjoy and let us know your favorite!
- ‘Sometimes you don’t need a plan, you just need a beard.’ – Anonymous
Growing a beard is the first step to greatness.
2. ‘Ideas are born from beard strokes’ – Anonymous
Ever seen a bearded man thinking? It’s true.
3. ‘The beard is a statement to say that you can achieve anything no matter who you are and how you look’ – Conchita Wurst
Going a great beard is no easy feat. It tells people that you are a high achiever before you say one word.
4. ‘Kissing a man with a beard is a lot like going to a picnic. You don’t mind going through the little bush to get there.’ – Minnie Pearl
The ladies are talking to you gents. Are you listening?
5. ‘I had a beard ay before it was fashionable’ – Chris Stapleton
This one goes out to the OG’s in the beard community who never succumbed to the clean-shaven craze.
6. ‘My beard is just an ongoing effort to hide my face as much as possible.’ Romesh Ranganathan
This one goes out to our introverted/behind the scenes bearded man.
7. ‘I haven’t seen my face since I started growing my beard, which was when I was a teenager, almost; I never shaved. So I don’t really know what I look like.’ – Richie Havens
Can any of you bearded fellas relate to this?
8. ‘I’m not going to be able to grow a beard. I’ve realized my limitations as a man.’ – Danny Puddi
This one made us chuckle a little. He sounds a little frustrated. We always say that this journey is special
9. ‘There is always a period when a man with a beard shaves it off. This period does not last. He returns headlong to his beard.’ – Jean Cocteau
East or west, beards are best.
10. ‘Having a giant beard really distracts people from noticing you’re barely keeping it together emotionally.’ – Jason Mantzoukas
This is hilarious. All jokes aside, if you are not in the best place emotionally, please don’t hesitate to seek out the help that you need. You are not alone.
Mandevu’s got your quotes!
Words: Ciku Kimani