How do I wash my beard? Is normal soap good for my beard? Should I use soap on my beard at all?
We have heard your questions/requests and we are hereby introducing a Mandevu beard wash. The healthy beard routine incorporates a wash, a moisturizer and conditioner, a comb and a brush.
Well, get ready to have your full beard routine down packed in the new year. The new wash contains ingredients, which will be a perfect combination when mixed with the Mandevu beard oil and balm ingredients to leave your beard feeling fresh and minty! We recommend using the beard wash 1 – 2 times a week only.
Beard Wash Routine:
- Apply directly to a wet beard and distribute evenly. Gently lather and rinse off with warm water.
- Gently dry your beard. Use a soft towel and dab lightly.
- Apply your beard oil then follow that with the beard balm. Both of these products work well together to give you a full, healthy, shiny looking beard.
- Use the beard brush to spread the oil and balm further and remove and dead skin or knots in the beard.
- The last step is combing. Combing also allows you to style your beard and leaves your hair looking smooth and well taken care of.
These 5 easy tips should be incorporated to your beard care routine to keep that beard happy and healthy. Mandevu cares about your beard!
Words: Ciku Kimani