If you are part of the Mandevu family, you already know how much we love beard oil. It is our holy grail for a healthy, full, beautiful beard.
Did you know that there are alternative uses for beard oil? Here are a few of them:
- Beard oil as a hair mask:
It can be used to deep condition and treat both your beard and the hair on your head. This will help repair and heal damaged hair.
- This is best done before you go to bed.
- This can be done 1-2 times a week.
- Wash your hair first using your beard wash (which can also be used for your hair), then pat dry.
- Rub a generous amount of the beard oil on your hair and massage making sure you spread it out evenly.
- Leave it in for 20-30 minutes – you can wrap your hair to let that moisture soak in (P.S: this page is for non-misogynistic men).
- Rinse off oil with lukewarm water and pat dry.
2. Beard oil as cuticle oil:
We are washing and sanitizing our hands more than ever. This can cause your hands to get dry and form cuticles.
- Wash your hands and dry with a clean towel.
- Massage the beard oil on your fingers for about 2 minutes.
- Do this every day and you will notice a difference. Your hands should be softer and cuticle free.
3. Antiaging Oil:
Ingredients such as Argan oil, Jojoba oil and Grapeseed oil which are in the Mandevu beard oil are antiaging and anti-wrinkle components.
- Apply beard oil to your beard and hair and massage gently. This will allow it to permeate into the skin underneath the hair and give you a glow that will keep you looking young.
Mandevu’s got your beard oil secrets!
Words: Ciku Kimani